All of these thoughts led me to my life/current aim, which is to be a lady my man is proud to have as a wife but a lady I am proud of being. For simplicity sake, I will shorten this down to I want to be a lady. This quote by Carrie Bradshaw may explain my aim better:
There are a bunch of things that I would like to work on to be a lady:
- Make Up
- Health: Weight, Sleep, Water Intake
- Beauty: Scrub and mask face and body; Mask Hair; Nails, etc.
- Style: Clothing, Hair, Accessories
- Posture, Manners, Femininity
Relationship (When opportunity presents)
- Dating: Be myself, take more interest in my partner, learn to love better (5 languages of love)
- Sex (after marriage only). See Don’t have sex
- Build up my mental strength when it comes to achieving my goals
To be honest, four of these assignments were given to me by a friend: cooking, sex, kissing and make up. I am still questioning learning to have good sex. While I understand that you will enjoy it more after you get used to it, there are just so much disadvantage of having sex with someone before reaching a serious commitment. When it comes to achieving goals, I prefer the idea of focusing on just one goal and then move on. I told my sister about it and she made a logical point: You will get old before you can achieve all of your goals! So, I’ll see what I can do and hopefully, if I do carry out this plan, I would most likely post something up about it.